Racing Syndicate

Decicions, decisions…

Decicions, decisions...

Decicions, decisions…

Sue Smith phoned Friday 7th to discuss Mcg`s next race. He`s entered  at Cheltenham in the Paddy Power over 2:5 miles on 15thNovember, and also at Haydock in the Betfair Chase the week after 22nd.

We both agreed that the going is the biggest factor in deciding which to go for. Personally I favour the Cheltenham option if the ground is G/Soft or softer, but statistically Cheltenham tends to get good ground , whereas Haydock is heavy, even in high summer for the flat!!

I would be delighted to receive your opinions. My address is on the “contact us” page, especially if you`ve got access to a really long range weather forecast for the next  two weeks!

Leave a Reply